Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive]

Just kind of there. Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Calvan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive]

Current game: Final Fantasy Tactics
    Platform: PSX
    Current play through: Standard playthrough.
    Current game completion (if known): Still in chapter 1.
    Current party (if applicable): Ramza(Knight), Time mage, Thief, Chemist, Geomancer
    Current level(s) (if applicable):15,12,13,12,14
    Current location: Mandalia Plains
    Current in game clock time: haven't paid attention.
    How have you been using your in game time?: Power Leveling
    Current objective: Unlock Ninja
    Next objective: Unlock Two Swords
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It's awesome. As always.
    Total game overs?: 0. ^^
    Favorite event so far: I've always foudn the story to me quite bland.
    Favorite character and why: Calvan The Time Mage. He carries my name.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 4, It would be a 5 if the story wasn't so bland.
    Comments: If you've never played this game. Play it now.
    -My Tee Eff Eff Family-
    Unknown Entity, My recipe trading, PS3 playing cousin.
    ----------
    And then just like that i'm gone again.

Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Lazer's Avatar

Current game: Ar Tonelico 2

Platform: PS2 through an emulaor!!!

Current play through: 1st

Current game completion (if known): No clue...

Current party (if applicable): Croix, Cocona, Luca and Cloche

Current level(s) (if applicable): 4, 4, 1, 1

Current location: Rakesh, about to dive into Cloches mind to unlock new spells...?

Current in game clock time: 1:59

How have you been using your in game time?: Progressing the story and trying to get a grip on the games various systems. Very unique RPG so far.

Current objective: Unlock new spells in my casters mind use those to help escape from a town currently occupied by forces that recently staged a coup against the government that cloche had some part in...

Next objective: Not too sure yet.

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Quite good, interesting battle system. Ill give major points to RPGs that break the standard molds. Not that I dont like classically structured RPGs but new is good too. It also has sprite graphics and cartoonish 2-D backgrounds which I love.

Total game overs?: 0

Favorite event so far: Ummm.... I suppose the part where your platoon commander holds the front while you escape with cloche. Not that epic but I'm not far in either. =P

Favorite character and why: Leglius I suppose. Hes your commanding officer in the army. I mostly just like his voice acting and his sprite. Cool personality too from what I've seen.

Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): There's been like 10 tutorials like 5 to 10 pages each so far. I've had to read each once or twice and experiment in random battles to fully grasp them.

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): N/A

Comments: Seems quite humorous so far. Lots of adult humor and innuendos. The portrayal of some young girls in it verges on creepy as well, but if your a long time fan of Japanese media its nothing unfamiliar. Another point of interest is the defensive phase features timed blocks like in Mario RPG which is sweet imo.
    ThE cHoSeN

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Current Game: LittleBIGPlanet 2
    Platform: PlayStation 3
    Current Playthrough: N/A - building levels
    Current Game Completion: In the words of Kevin Butler... "You don't."
    Current Location: Create Mode
    Use of In Game Time: Story Mode, then immediately Create Mode.
    Current Objective: Creating a race for the player.
    Next Objective: Making a cutscene for said race.
    Thought of the Current Game So Far: Best game EVAR.
    Total Game Overs: 3
    Favorite Event So Far: Making my mini-game work correctly.
    Favorite Character (and why): Avalon. Dude is just a riot.
    Random Stat: 242 Plays, 26 hearts.
    Star Rating: 26/5. Ok... 5/5. Game is near perfect.
    Comments: If you have a PS3, and you don't have this game, you should be slapped with a trout.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Xanatos's Avatar

Current game: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
    Platform: GameCube
    Current play through: First
    Current game completion (if known): Can't say for sure.
    Current location: Lakebed Temple
    Current in game clock time: I'll take a guess here, 10 hours or above.
    How have you been using your in game time?: Every now, and then I do go of track, and explore vast area of Hyrule.
    Current objective: To obtain third, last piece of Fused Shadow.
    Next objective: Whatever it may be, a dungeon will be included.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Same old Zelda.
    Total game overs?: None, it's been a fairly easy path so far.
    Favorite character and why: Can't say I have one, though I always liked Gorons.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 3.5/5
    Comments: Thing is, I'm tired of playing the same game with little to no difference. Shallow, and predictable story, same characters with little to no personality, exact same locations, it became rather tedious, and repetitive to be honest, but then again some of Nindendo games do tend to be like that. Gameplay is fun as always, and I do like somewhat mature approach, still, not good enough, not for title as Zelda.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Consistently Average Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

current Game: FFXII
    Platform: PS2
    Current playthrough: 1st time
    Current Game Completion: I dont know actaully
    current Location: Mt Bur-Omisace
    Current in game clock time: above 31 hours for sure.
    How have you been using your in game time: I level up the characters who aren't in my main party then i progress with the story. Hunts
    current objective: retrieving the Sword of Kings
    Next objective: what ever comes next
    Thoughts of the game at the point you are currently at: Boss battles are a bit too hectic for my liking (i miss CTB).
    Total game overs: well, there have been way over 5 at this point that i can remember.
    Favourite character: I like Basch the most, he just seems more hardened then the others, i would have liked it if he could've been the main character, but ohwell.
    Rating: At this point i'll say about 3/5
    Comments: Honestly there have been certain points in the game where i dont know what im doing or why im doing it. The license board is a good idea but character customisation is held back by each character's stats, i want Fran to be my mage but her magick is lower than Ashe's, for example but i'll finish the game before i can deliver a final verdict.
    Last edited by Kurt Zisa; 03-04-2011 at 04:55 PM.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Registered User Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive]

Edit: oops just seen the template

Current game: Final Fantasy IV
    Platform: Playstation 1 (Final Fantasy Anthology)
    Current game completion (if known): Not entirely sure but think i'm about 70% of the way through
    Current party (if applicable): Cecil, Rosa, Rydia, Edge and Kain
    Current level(s) (if applicable): ranging from 41-43
    Current location: The Sealed Cave
    Current in game clock time: about 18 hours
    How have you been using your in game time?: Going through the sealed cave
    Current objective: Playing through the Sealed Cave to get a crystal
    Next objective: Return to village to give the crystal to the king
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Very good, harder than previous games in the series i've played, but also fair at the same time
    Total game overs?: heh, about 8, thank god for saves
    Favorite event so far: defeating Leviathon, god it was a tough fight
    Favorite character and why: Kain, just because he's conflicted on sides
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect):
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent):
    Comments:
    Last edited by Paul; 02-28-2011 at 08:28 AM.

Certified tech, come at me! Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Current game: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
    Platform: Wii/GCN (Wii version for me)
    Current play through: 2nd
    Current game completion (if known): N/A
    Current party (if applicable): Link and Midna
    Current level(s) (if applicable): N/A
    Current location: Temple of Time
    Current in game clock time: 46:16 total
    How have you been using your in game time?: Playing through the story and collecting heart pieces as soon as i have the items for getting them.
    Current objective: Fight the boss of the Temple of Time
    Next objective: Find a passage to the sky
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Its pretty cool, this temple of time is more awesome compared to the OoT version.
    Total game overs?: A few here and there
    Favorite event so far: The horseback duel on the Eldin Bridge, so epic.
    Favorite character and why: Link, because he is one of the greatest heroes to star in a nintendo game.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): 15 hearts, 500 something rupees, 29 poe souls
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): this game gets a definite 5 in my book, i don't care what anyone says about it.
    Comments: Best 3D zelda ever made in my opinion, better battles, more interesting story, the dungeons provide a real challenge, and the bosses are really fun to fight. Those who are zelda fans and haven't played TP yet, fix that!
    Currently Playing:

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Current game: Pokémon Black
    Platform: DS
    Current party (if applicable): Tympole, Audino, Pansear, Woobat, Timburr, Dewott
    Current level(s) (if applicable): 16, 14, 15, 17, 19 and 20 respectively
    Current location: Castelia City
    Current in game clock time: 6hrs 21mins
    How have you been using your in game time?: The usual with Pokémon games really. Town hopping, beating gym leaders, grinding levels.
    Current objective: Defeat the Gym Leader of Castelia City
    Next objective: On to the next town
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: They have really gone all out this time, on every aspect of the game. Also, I want my Pikachu!
    Total game overs?: N/A, although I have 'Blacked Out' twice.
    Favorite event so far: Walking across the bridge to Castelia City. They went all out on this city.
    Favorite character and why: As far as the Pokémon are concerned, Oshawott is my favourite. It was my starting Pokémon, and it's pretty cute.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): Defeated the first gym leader when seriously underlevelled. I'm quite proud of that.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): N/A
    Comments: The experience this time around is amazing. They have done really well in using a really old idea, that should have run its course by now, and still making a similar game, and still making it really special at the same time. Pokémon games are great, but I feel like this one is going to be the best of them all.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Xanatos's Avatar

Current game: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
    Platform: PsP
    Current game completion (if known): 40%, wild guess
    Current party (if applicable): Big Boss aside, I've recruited 115 soldiers so far, Amanda, Chico, Miller, and Huey among them, even the great Hideo Kojima as part of my small army.
    Current location: Mother Base
    Current in game clock time: 11:34:12
    How have you been using your in game time?: Recruiting soldiers, developing weapons, items...
    Current objective: Head for the lab
    Next objective: Destroy Peace Walker's AI, I guess
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Peace Walker is vastly improved, highly polished version of Portable Ops, with excellent gameplay, both interesting characters, and story it has to be one of the best games I played on handled console.
    Total game overs?: Quite few I'm afraid, all thanks to PUPA.
    Favorite event so far: Chapter 2 intro, Big Boss on a donkey having a little drink...
    Favorite character and why: Metal Gear Solid offers interesting characters in almost every entry, Peace Walker is no exception. Character I'm particularly fond of, one playing major role in this game, would be Miller. Adding backstory to key characters is certainly a nice touch, Miller is one of few who have an interesting background.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): My combat Unit consists out of 30 soldiers, currently it's on lvl 17., R&D team - lvl. 19 (22/50), Mess hall Team - lvl 15. (21/50), Medical Team - lvl 16 (21/50), Intel Team - lvl 18. (20/50), and I have one soldier in sickbay.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 5/5 (Amazing)
    Comments: Love the RTS, and RPG aspects incorporated into Peace Walker, recruiting soldiers is noticeably easier, less frustrating in other words. The whole indispensable army thing going on is vastly improved, compared to Portable Ops that is. Gameplay, story, characters, music, overall content, Peace Walker in general can easily overshadow some of the big titles on vastly superior consoles.

Blog Entries
    Current game: Dragon Age II
    Platform: PS3
    Current play through: 1
    Current game completion (if known): Act III of III
    Current party (if applicable): Highly variable; most of the time I have Hawke (obviously), Anders and Varric, with the fourth party member picked depending on the mission.
    Current level(s) (if applicable): 18.
    Current location: n/a
    Current in game clock time: 28 hours
    How have you been using your in game time?: Last round of companion quests.
    Current objective: Finish the last few of those up; almost done.
    Next objective: Find the rest of the armor upgrades for my companions and invest some coin in upgrading mine.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Wow. There's really not much else for me to say.
    Total game overs?: Several. TBF, I didn't realize right away that Anders' gambit thing had glitched, but between this new file and Fenris, I don't wipe much anymore.
    Favorite event so far: Don't really have one, though there's a lot of great moments. Not to mention the excellent banter.
    Favorite character and why: I still really like Anders, but Fenris has grown on me too. Especially after recent events. Wish I'd left my romance options open longer. Ah well, there's always the next game.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, losses, party stats, ect ect): Nothing interesting, really.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): n/a
    Comments: I've made friends with everyone except Carver (he's a colossal douche so I don't care about him either way) and Merril. Merril's actually hard for me to befriend because I generally always have either Anders or Fenris or both in my party. Ahh, mutual hatred. I should have made her a rival instead. I even maxed Aveline and she's a stuck in the mud lol, can't do anything fun around her.

ETA: I just noticed something really cool. I had just started act III and was running through Darktown to leave after talking to Anders in his clinic. I was solo cause I was just talking to all the companions, not expecting to do any fighting. A group of enemies spawned when I was halfway to the zone line. I was totally not prepared and figured I would die, but I happened to backtrack into the clinic, trying to kite them because I'm a mage and healing magic has a long cooldown.

So they followed me in and...imagine my amazement when Anders, who isn't even currently in my party, just starts wailing on them with his magic. It was awesome. XD The only thing that would have made it better is if he either automatically partied with me or was able to use all of his skills and not just his basic attack to help me out.

Apparently Isabela does the same thing if you get in a bar fight without her.

~DragonHeart~
    Last edited by DragonHeart; 03-22-2011 at 11:22 AM.
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Current game: Dragon Age II.

Platform: PS3.

Current play through: First.

Current game completion (if known): Act I, just moving onto the Expedition.

Current party (if applicable): Hawke, Bethany, Varic and whoever takes my fancy at the time.

Current level(s) (if applicable): They're all about Level 12.

Current location: The Deep Roads, camp.

Current in game clock time: Pfft... I think about sixteen hours?

How have you been using your in game time?: Running around and doing sidequests, mainly. I've found so many, it's hard to believe that such a small section of the game would house so much. During that section, I managed to save up a hundred gold sovereigns and you only need fifty.

Current objective: Search The Deep Roads.

Next objective: Unsure.

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: I'm really loving this game, more so than the previous one. Combat has hugely improved, the majority of the voice acting, depth and amount of quests, loot and having a place to store items from the off, and having your own character able to speak. It's a lot of fun.

Total game overs?: Zero. I wiped out once in the demo though, but that doesn't count.

Favourite event so far: I don't have one. I did recently, however, find Gamlen in the the Blooming Rose, and he said something like "I won't tell your mother about this if you won't." I thought it was funny. ^^;

Favorite character and why: I really like Hawke. Sure, they're just yourself, but the conversation options can be so witty. And I've fallen for female Hawke's voice - so pretty. I also like Varic. He's a laid back kinda guy, no matter what the situation, and has come out with some really witty remarks. Anders is nice too, but I feel weary of him.

Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): Umm... I have almost all of the bonus gear/unlockables. Just need to finish Legends for the rest of it.

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): N/A.

Comments: I'm in love with this game. In the first game, conversation had its high points, but it wasn't nearly as good as this one. It makes a whole lot more sense, and I like how the main character has more involvement from that point of view.

I'm not too happy about the lack of... uhm. Characters to romance. I... can't really see my Hawke being with any of them. =(

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Consistently Average Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Current Game: Kingdon Hearts 358/2 Days

Current Playthrough: 2nd

Current Game Completion: Day 26, Pround Mode

Current Party: Roxas and Xigbar (for this mission)

Current Game Completion: Around 5 hours

Current Level: 7

Current Location: Agrabah

How have you been using your in game time? Progressing through the
    strory and occasionaly going on mission mode to see what weapons the other members are using.

Current Objective: Explore/ scope out Agrabah

Next Objective: Cant remember what comes next

Current thoughts of game so far: It's nice to play as Roxas again aswell as the other members, for a 3D ds game its quite a good one.

Current Game Overs Around 3, although alot more in mission mode due to the enemies being stronger.

Favourite Event so far: There havent been that many significant ones to date, i guess i could say when the members from CoM are shipped off to Castle Oblivion.

Favourite Character and why: Need i say? Xigbar. He's my favourite member of Org. XIII due to his attitude, weapons and quotes "why do you always look at me like i just drowned your goldfish?"

Rate this game: 3/5

Comments: I really like this game. i'll admit when i saw the NZ$45 pricetag i was a little dubious but there have been worse games for twice the amount. Mission mode is a good alternative if your bored of story mode as it can get quite repetitive at times.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Blog Entries

Current game: Dragon Age: Origins
    Current play through: 1
    Current party (if applicable): Lion (PC), Alistair, Jory, Devath
    Current level(s) (if applicable): 2-3
    Current location: Ostagar Camp
    Current in game clock time: 2 hours
    How have you been using your in game time?: Learning the combat system, advancing the story.
    Current objective: Finish the Joining.
    Next objective: The battle of Ostagar, I'm assuming.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Combat is extremely clunky after playing DAII. Also, Flemmeth is ugly compared to how awesome she looks in II. And seriously, we're still in the era of the silent main character? That's annoying me to no end.
    Total game overs?: None.
    Favorite event so far: Don't really have one, nothing exciting's happened yet. XD
    Favorite character and why: Again, just started so I haven't really met anyone yet. Alistair is kind of amusing and Morrigan seems a bit uberfem.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, losses, party stats, ect ect): N/A
    Comments: I'm actually rather glad I played II first. I can see how much Bioware improved on the features and with any luck it'll be just as compelling a story. I don't think I'd be as eager to play, otherwise. Origins has too much of the D&D focus for my taste.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Current game: Nier
    Current play through: Just finished 3rd
    Current party (if applicable): N/A
    Current level(s) (if applicable): Lv41
    Current location: Home Village
    Current in game clock time: 53hr 50min 56sec
    How have you been using your in game time?: Basically trying to get everything, all endings, weapons, quests, trophies etc
    Current objective: Start again to advance to Ending D
    Next objective: Ending D I suppose :/ I know the story now, so that's that.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It's no secret how much I love this game. The story, the characters etc are truly remarkable. I haven't enjoyed a game this much since FFVIII, and that really is saying something.
    Total game overs?: Not that many, but I don't really remember.
    Favorite event so far: It's a tie really. I loved ending C, but I also like playing the part at the Aerie to get a piece of the key (which would be the second time you go there).
    Favorite character and why: Not really sure. You get really attached to Nier, so I would say him. But apart from him, I'd say Emile.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, losses, party stats, ect ect): Trophy says beat Wendy in the Aerie in under 8 and a half minutes. I beat it in 3.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): *****
    Comments: I really can't get enough of Nier. It has such a compelling story, as I previously mentioned, but it's also a great game to play. As soon as PSN goes back up, I'm getting the DLC. I need more!

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Treize's Avatar

Current game: Radiant Historia
    Current game completion (if known): Just started
    Current level(s) (if applicable): 4
    Current location: I'm at the part right after the automatic loss in the beginning.
    Current in game clock time: ≈15 minutes
    How have you been using your in game time?: Uh...
    Current objective: To continue the story...
    Next objective: Not really far enough to decide
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It's looking pretty good so far.
    Total game overs?: 0
    Favorite event so far: Uh, the beginning?
    Favorite character and why: I don't really know enough about the characters yet
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): None
    Rate the game so far (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 4 so far, but I'm not that far yet.
    Comments: I haven't played an RPG in so long. I have some free time this week, and this game looks interesting, so I'm hoping it turns out to be good, and I can finish it.

This form is too complex. =/
    Last edited by Treize; 06-15-2011 at 12:50 AM.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Current game: Final Fantasy III
    Platform: NDS
    Current game completion (if known): Just beat Goldor
    Current party (if applicable): Dark Knight, White Mage, Black Mage, Viking
    Current level(s) (if applicable): 27 all
    Current location: Amur
    Current in game clock time: 11:27:07
    How have you been using your in game time?: Leveling
    Current objective: Figure out where the f*ck to go.
    Next objective: Go wherever the f*ck that is.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Fun, but frustrating at points.
    Total game overs?: 6
    Favorite event so far: Beating Gustco the Rogue
    Favorite character and why: None really strike me as compelling thus far.
    Comments: This game is average.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter

Current game: Duke Nukem Forever
    Current game completion (if known): Not sure
    Current level(s) (if applicable): N/A
    Current location: The Hive
    Current in game clock time: Not sure (there isn't one)
    How have you been using your in game time?: Kickin' ass!
    Current objective: Make my way through the hive (which is a little bit disgusting :/)
    Next objective: Kill the alien queen
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: A hell of a lot of fun.
    Total game overs?: lost count
    Favorite event so far: The part where you shrink and drive the remote controlled car. That was awesome.
    Favorite character and why: Obviously Duke.
    Comments: I've had lot of fun playing this game thus far. Although it has been hard at times, and little bit panicky, it's been awesome.

EDIT*
    Current game: Mass Effect 2
    Current game completion (if known): Not sure
    Current party (if applicable): Shepard, Mordin, Garrus
    Current level(s) (if applicable): All level 5
    Current location: The Citadel
    Current in game clock time: 8hrs 52mins
    How have you been using your in game time?: Completing story missions, upgrading, recruiting
    Current objective: Recruit the master thief
    Next objective: Move on to the next story objective
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Amazing.
    Total game overs?: Only died once (stupid, stupid mistake)
    Favorite event so far: Not sure, it's been pretty eventful thus far, but no real favourite event.
    Favorite character and why: I like Garrus. He's cool, and you can't help but love him.
    Comments: One of the most well put together games I've ever played. I love these new RPG style games with a lot of action put in aswell. Controls are great. A lot of fun. One of the best games I've played, hands down.
    Last edited by ZantetsukeN; 06-20-2011 at 07:24 AM.

dracolmalfoy

Current game: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
    Current play through: first
    Current game completion (if known): not very far at all
    Current location: inside an old hut in the woods
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: is fun so far but running from the monsters in the nightmare world is hard work
    Total game overs?: none so far
    Favorite event so far: looking for my daughter as it reminded me of the beginning of Heavy Rain
    Favorite character and why: Harry because he's cool in every version of Silent Hill he's in
    Comments: The voice actor playing my shrink is the dude from Crackdown. Awesome

Current game: MAG
    Current play through: 2 (second time in veteran mode)
    Current game completion (if known): 49% trophies.
    Current level(s) (if applicable): 60
    Current location: SVER PMC.
    Current in game clock time: 16.45
    How have you been using your in game time?: Trying to get all trophies and spending my time wonderful ^^ Actually - blowing and killing stuff.
    Current objective: 5 Machine gun combat ribbons.
    Next objective: 5 combat fragger ribbons.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: this is getting too boring.
    Total game overs?: I die like 30 times in one match. Tottaly about ~5000 game overs.
    Favorite event so far: There is no campaign, just pure shooting, all game is cool!
    Favorite character and why: there is no characters, but there ir PMC and my favorite is Raven i think.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 4/5
    Comments: Multiplayer game only, so sorry if i made any mistakes making this reply (this is also my first reply in this forum section)

Current game: Final Fantasy XII
    Current play through: Third playthrough.
    Current game completion (if known): I just defeated Firemane.
    Current party (if applicable): Balthier, Fran, Vaan with "Amalia" as the guest.
    Current level(s) (if applicable): Level 6 all around.
    Current location: Nalbina Dungeons.
    Current in game clock time: Not sure. Probably something around 3-4 hours.
    How have you been using your in game time?: Just been going through the story so far, since at this point, there's not much else to do yet.
    Current objective: Escape the dungeon.
    Next objective: Not sure. I forget.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It's still in it's slow start. Can't wait for the game to pick up and get good.
    Total game overs?: None.
    Favorite event so far: Balthier and Fran joining the party.
    Favorite character and why: Balthier. He's cool.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 3.5/5. Fun game, but the lack of a good story certainly brings it down a bit.
    Comments: Screw the haters. FFXII is awesome. Far better than XIII.
    Last edited by Cereal~Killer; 08-09-2011 at 05:44 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy

Up Next: Final Fantasy II

Registered User Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Current game: Tactics Ogre: (Let us cling together, 7 > Bunch of other mumbo jumbo that I don't want to look up)
    Platform: PSX
    Current play through: 0 (Not beaten)
    Current game completion (if known): I've no idea... There isn't a clear end in sight though.
    Current level(s) (if applicable): Roughly 17ish
    Current location: Inside Coritani Castle.
    Current in game clock time: Can't check right now.. (Edit later. )
    How have you been using your in game time?: Level grinding and story progression.
    Current objective: Rescue my sister.
    Next objective: Level up my Sword Master class.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: "This $hi is hard!" I love the class system of this game, it divides more of the classes by sex but it makes them more even then other games like FFT. (In my opinion)
    Total game overs?: Um... Many, like 12 at least.
    Favorite event so far: The attack on the town I was just at was cool. The holy Knights jumped out and although we hadn't left on good terms they totally saved my butt from abunch of death knights, I think they're dead though... (I bet some are alive but I'm pretty sure we lost one of them)
    Favorite character and why: Holy Knight Lans. He's the leader of the Holy Knights and because he shares the same first name as the leader of the death knights, it almost makes this "two sides of the same coin" thing. They're both named lans and one's a dark knight and the other a holy knight. I just like that theme and I think the characters suit it well.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game: I cannot yet.
    Comments: This game rules! It's probably one of the best tactics games out there and I'm glad that I can finally know why FFT nerds rave about it. It is in fact my favorite tactics game, but FFT will always hold a special place in my heart. Mmm.

Current game: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
    Platform: GameCube
    Current location: Open Sea
    Current in game clock time: 07:09:27
    How have you been using your in game time?: I'm going pretty much straightforward, I have yet to explore the vast sea area of Wind Waker
    Current objective: I've set sail to find third and final pearl
    Next objective: Don't know, but as with every Zelda a dungeon will be included.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: I've already played Phantom Hourglass so you can say I'm used to setting, and cartoonish style of Wind Waker
    Total game overs?: None
    Favorite event so far: None
    Favorite character and why: None, Zelda games never really had well thought out characters, if I had to pick one it would be solely based on their appearance, and I rarely do that.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 3/5
    Comments: Wind Waker is bit different from your usual Zelda game, you have huge open sea as your playground, new characters and cartoonish style, but that's about it. Shallow, and predictable story is still there, characters while new have little to no personality, and we have same protagonist, and antagonist as always. As with Twilight Princess, I already played this countless of times before.

Current game: Kingdom Hearts II
    Current party (if applicable): Sora, Donald, Goofy
    Current level(s) (if applicable): Sora lv. 18, Donald lv. 19, Goofy lv. 19
    Current location: Disney Castle
    Current in game clock time: 08:57
    How have you been using your in game time?: Hopping from one world to another, there's nothing else to do really.
    Current objective: Meet the queen in castles library
    Next objective: As always, I'll have to solve some kind of mess.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It started out rather slow, got better afterwards. Eight hours is not enough to make a proper judgement, so far it's decent.
    Favorite event so far: Can't say I have one, then again, the entire part in Land of Dragons was nice, since I never saw the cartoon this was some kind of introduction to it's story, and characters.
    Favorite character and why: Donald Duck, my favorite Disney character.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 3.5/5 I'm sure my impression will improve as I go further
    Comments: The entire start was slow, and tedious, it got better, though I'm still not seeing any major improvement over first installment. I don't like what they did to certain characters, Seifer for instance, he's supposed to be badass, instead he couldn't be lamer, and what's with Vivi's voice. Visiting various planets, and solving it's issues is fun as in first Kingdom Hearts, though the part with Gummi Ship is still pain in the
    ass. Considering that I've only put eight hours into it it wouldn't be fair to judge the story, eight hours is nothing for a good RPG. I'm sure I'll like it more as I progress further.

slaven rider (FFXII) Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Chu Chulain's Avatar

Current game: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2: Grimoire of the Rift
    Current platform: Nintendo DSi
    Current play through: Second
    Current party (if applicable): Luso and assorted Nu Mou, Viera, Moogles, Main Characters, Gria, and Seeq
    Current level(s) (if applicable): Luso is level 39, others are assorted from 16 to 40 and I started someone elses save file so I didn't have to start from the beginning, its my second copy, I lost the first a ha..
    Current location: Grazton
    Current in game clock time: 39:51:57
    How have you been using your in game time?: Doing clan trials to get all the law priveleges and doing quests and progressing the story until I find out what that one white with red trim shirt is that is described as the 'the only 'tunic' you'll ever need' and this sword that has edges like a diamond on the hilt and pommel.
    Current objective: Finding the name of two pieces of equipment.
    Next objective: Getting all the Clan Priveleges.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at:I've played this game once through. My personal rank of favorite in game tasks from most favorite on down are getting all the abilities for each job and race, getting all Chocobos (requires six moogles/mog knights), getting all Clan Priveleges, running through the three 'Tors'(I don't know what they're called or their locations (maybe 'Moon' Tor, 'Sun' Tor, and 'Star' Tor, but I know at least that there's three throughout Jylland), and completing all quests including game completion.
    Favorite event so far: Spectator scene between a Paladin and Master Monk.
    Favorite character and why: Luso and those sausage links in his mouth in one of those gaming magazines a ha..
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 5/5
    Comments: This game excludes the waiting period if any character goes to jail by breaking a law and fainting during battle. The new equipment list is acceptable by anyone's standard's I guess. And no equipment duplication secret either. I like to use remedies for confusion or berserk if that's what they can cure, now that law bonuses and auction houses offer that kind of replenishment method versus straight out handing over your savings for them.

Current game: Ragnarok DS
    Current playthrough: 1st
    Current Party (if applicable): Ales, Sierra, Lucifi
    Current Levels: (Character Base Level/Job Level) Ales 19/11, Sierra 19/12, Lucifi 19/17
    Current location: Prontera
    Current in game clock time: 4:36
    How have you been using your in game time?: To level up as little as possible and continue the story line to complete the game while learning the different aspects of the game (cards that mount to eligible equipment and add certain characterstics like poison resistance or stat boosts, smithing that improves stats of equipment permanently, battle menu operation like setting shortcuts from the main menu to in game shortcut menu). This game requires only fighting from the area to the next, as long as you do that between all the required scenarios and keep distributing the status points to increase stats (instead of the simple leveling up that does that automatically you can distribute them individually: strength for attack power, agility for accuracy and evasion, vitality for defense and resistance to status changes, intelligence for magic power and resistance, luck for avoiding critical hits or hits altogether)
    Current objective: Heading to magical city of Geffen.
    Next objective: (determined by scenario system of game)
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at:The battle music is more mature and likeable. I have no idea what Ragnarok online is but I enjoy the menu system and story progression speed not to mention the character design and in game equipment display on the characters.
    Total game overs?: 2 (this game allows continues though and that's what I used; I only had game overs because I didn't realize I was supposed to distribute the status points to level the character up)
    Favorite event so far: Fighting a willow tree monster as part of 'Find the old man's son' scenario. The willow monster's graphics were actually simplistic which lightened my first feeling of how difficult it is to animate and this scenario is similar to Legend of Dragoon for Playstation when Tio is lost in the woods and you have to kill the big wolf.
    Favorite character so far and why: Ales. He's the only one that can equip the 'Bunny Ears' so far (in this game when you change equipment or jobs the character's display changes as well unlike most games like Final Fantasy IX where only the weapons are specifically displayed in battle).
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): Uncompleted
    Comments: It was difficult to get used to using only the stylus but you can navigate with the d-pad with your left hand and use your right hand to use the stylus to activate and use abilities/items from the in game shortcut menu, mark the next enemy to attack (which is how you get the main character to attack/target and enemy), and operate all other menus. Learning how to set the shortcuts was my first great discovery, it felt blessed to learn how to set it because I was running around as Novice and unable to use 'First Aid' to heal myself. It almost didn't matter because Sierra heals all the time after you get through the first dungeon. But it felt just like learning how to use gravity control for the first time in Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, and for me the character was Jet who used it in that game when I finally figured out how to gravitate to side walls in the second Megalo City map.

Currently game: Pokemon Diamond
    Current playthrough: 1st
    Current party (if applicable): Lerner (boy pokemon trainer), a Zubat, Starly, Shinx, Turtwig, Bidoof, and Geodude.
    Current levels (if applicable): Bulmar (Zubat) 10, Rigger (Starly) 11, Peyter (Shinx) 12, Turtwig 16, Bidoof 9, Sortie (Geodude) 11
    Current location: Oreburgh City
    Current in game clock time: 6:21
    How have you been using your in game time?: Levling up my pokemon to 9 levels above their initial level I catch them at and then fight the gym leader whether or not its the correct level to fight at (its a learning process).
    Current objective: Get first gym badge from Oreburgh City Gym Leader
    Next objective: Follow storyline by traveling to next city and performing next quest/task or leveling up for next gym leader.
    Thought of the game at the point you're currently at: It takes a while to get used to fighting the same pokemon in one area but at the least the leveling has become faster and the menu is more complicated and aesthetic than previous versions.
    Total game overs?:None
    Favorite event so far?Talking to rival trainer in front of Oreburgh City Gym and knowing he got his badge first.
    [b]Favorite character and why:[b] Boy Trainer. Simply the main character and his pose on his Trainer Identification Card is the same as Rival Trainer when you battle him.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): Uncompleted
    Comments: Can't wait to fill the Pokedex.
    Teo vs Wolf (Leg.of.Drgn.)and Toboe vs Walrus (Wolf's Rain)

Current game: Legend oh Heroes III: Song of the Ocean
    Platform: PSP
    Current play through: First inn this save-file, second overall (New game + is available in this game)
    Current game completion (if known): Halfway trhough Chapter 3
    Current party (if applicable): Forte, Una, McBain and Jan
    Current level(s) (if applicable): All level 19
    Current location: The city of Kavaro, in Marcherose
    Current in game clock time: N/A (There is no clock in-game)
    How have you been using your in game time?: Progressing trhoug the story, and fighting monster along the way to avoid being underleveled
    Current objective: Wandering around the city of Kavaro before the Numeros army starts invading
    Next objective: Try to find out what is Numeros Empire's true objective
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at:
    Total game overs?: none (this game is too easy to ever have those)
    Favorite event so far: Last boss of Chapter 5 and Last Boss of the entire game due to their epic music.
    Favorite character and why: McBain: I've somehow always loved (in video games) Old man than can kick butts with their bare fists. (62 years old and physically stronger than his 14 years old grand son equiped with a sword? hell yeah)
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): I defeated one of the optional bosses in the game in the special section where you can use LoH I and II characters.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 5
    Comments: This game is fairly easy, and has some terrible translation, but it is really worth playing, especially if you tried or played LoH I or II

Asking all the personal questions. Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Current game: Dragon Age II

Platform: Xbox 360

Current party (if applicable):

Current level(s) (if applicable): Level 15 Rouge

Current location: Kirkwall

Current in game clock time:
    How have you been using your in game time?:

Current objective: Subduing Qunari murmurs of an uprising.
    Next objective: Slash and Burn

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Whishing enemies dropped more money although I haven't had to buy much most is picked up through chests etc.

Total game overs?: 2

Favorite event so far: Not really my fav but most impacting when your char siblings died and the fight cutscenes are awesome.

Favorite character and why: Fenris because for a small elf he carries a massive sword and his tenacity and aggressiveness

Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect):
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent):

Comments:So far a very exceptional game, I haven't played Origin so I am a bit lacking in the story line atm but extremely well set out battle system is good leveling is good very happy with my purchase.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Death Before Dishonor Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Current game: Borderlands

Platform: Xbox 360

Current play through: 2nd

Current game completion (if known): ehh i'd say roughly 50% give or take a bit each way.

Current party (if applicable): Just me if i'm on solo, rather play with friends though.

Current level(s) (if applicable): 56

Current location: Rust Commons West

Current in game clock time: 39:10
    How have you been using your in game time?: Running around and killing the unholy shit outta everything.

Current objective: Kill Krom

Next objective: Hmm don't remember

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It is a very good game, love everything about it, killing shit, missions, duels.

Favorite event so far: ClapTrap getting blown up at the beginning in FireStone.

Favorite character and why: Crazy Earl, and why cause he always yells Whatchu want haha.

Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): 357 duels won.

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): I would give it a 5

Comments: More of the mods need to be patched or at least limited. I am tired of challenging people to a duel, and having to worry about their 200 billion strength shield, and there pistol that does 200,000 times 11 damage f*ck that shit. Get a normal shield and gun, an i'll roll over your ass bitches.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Tsuna Feesh Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Fate's Avatar

Current game: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten

Platform: Playstation 3

Current play through: I'm on my first playthrough (and if I'm lucky, the only playthrough I'll need).

Current game completion (if known): Well, I've beaten the main game, but now I'm going for all the trophies. I have about... 20% trophies so far, I think? Not a single silver or gold yet, though.

Current party (if applicable): I'm just using Emizel and only Emizel for every single fight. I have a hard time NOT soloing maps in Disgaea. People tend to use several characters, but I suck at leveling them all at once. Though, once DLC is released, I do plan on using HD Asagi and Gig alongside Emizel.

Current level(s) (if applicable): Emizel is around level 2,100. I still haven't been able to get to level 9,999 yet. The other characters, I don't really use, so they are obviously less.

Current location: I'm just running around the Netherworld.

Current in game clock time: I have approximately 40:00 hours.

How have you been using your in game time?: I've been using my time leveling up before I keep advancing on bonus maps (I think I still have one left) and really start to delve into the Item World.

Current objective: Currently, my objective is just to level up and get to the final bonus map. At least, I think it's final.

Next objective: After I level up, my objective is to clear that map and any others if I need to, then start going into the Item World, Reverse Pirating, gathering Innocents and enhancing my weapons, and then do what I need to get the trophies.

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: This game is absolutely amazing. In my opinion, it is the best Disgaea game yet! The story is great, well-written, and extremely likable. Also, the HD sprites are incredible. Everything looks really pretty.

Total game overs: I have seen the game over screen about twice, I believe. The first time was to get a trophy that required it. The second was a true loss. However, speaking truthfully, I should have died many more times. I just don't waste time by letting myself get a game over when my only used character dies. I simply quit and reload.

Favorite event so far: The final chapter. I will not spoil anything. All I must say is: OH, MY GOD. XD

Favorite character and why: Emizeeelllll! Honestly, he was one of my reasons for wanting this game so bad. I love the design, I love the voice, I love how he has a scythe (though he specializes in staves; Disgaea doesn't have scythes), and I love the attitude overall. Plus... I really want that hoodie he has...

Random stat you want to include (wins, losses, party stats, etc): Uhm... I don't know.

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): I rate this game easily with 5 STARS.

Comments: If you're a fan of the Disgaea series, then this game is a MUST. The combat is still similar as it has been since the first, so you'll be familiar with that, but it has many new features. Something that comes along with Disgaea 4 is more interaction between other players on PSN. They can now vote in your senate hearings and you in theirs. You can also invade each other on pirate ships.

This is honestly one of the greatest games I've played in a while. I am so glad it was worth the wait!

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

TFF's Resident Messenger Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Current game: Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

Platform: PlayStation2

Current play through: Third or fourth, I don't really remember (I guess I rock too hard)

Current game completion (if known): I don't remember if there are 8 or 10 gigs. I just finished the gig at the hillbilly bar.

Current party (if applicable): Party until the cops show up!

Current level(s) (if applicable): I am on the Medium Difficulty.

Current location: Music video set

Current in game clock time: I have put in maybe 30 minutes in the actual story.

How have you been using your in game time?: I have bought about 15 extra songs and have played maybe 5-7 of them. In the actual story part, I have played 8 songs.

Current objective: Rock Out!

Next objective: Rock Out More!

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: I have played it before, but it is still fun.

Total game overs?: Zero

Favorite event so far: Getting Paid

Favorite character and why: Midori, because she is the only one I actually like out of all of them.

Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): It wasn't to hard to achieve but I did get 100,000+ points on "Barracuda" or "Hit Me With Your Best Shot".

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): Haven't beaten it yet on this playthrough.

Comments: Expect my full review of the game either this Saturday or next Saturday.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Chief Inspiring Officer Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Current game: White Knight Chronicles: international version.
    Platform: PS-3
    Current play through: first go.
    Current party (if applicable): I've just recently picked up Caesar
    Current level(s) (if applicable): about 20
    Current location: the underbelly of Greede
    How have you been using your in game time?: story mode, training, unlocking spells, making combos, the usual.
    Current objective: trying to open the reservoir gate
    Next objective: probably directing the city to some nearby mines.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: I like the custom-ability. You are allowed to choose and customize your own character. It's funny to watch a leering china-man in all the cut-scene backgrounds. The story is sub-par for me, but I make a point of not judging a game till its finish.
    Total game overs?: none, I'm kinda cautious.
    Favorite event so far: I like the incident during the wine delivery...
    Favorite character and why: Elmdore. As I hardly use him for battles, I've tailored his attire to closely match that of a bum's. His hair already looks like he fell out of bed, so you see, unless I am able to equip a hat or helmet, he is hopelessly unkempt.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): I've equipped my china-man with a samurai blade
    Comments: I've purchased some harry potter glasses and have equipped them to Yulie. She looks strangely educated now.
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Current game: Batman: Arkham City
    Current level(s) (if applicable): N/A, but I have maxed both Batman & Catwoman out
    Current location: The Museum
    How have you been using your in game time?: story mode, riddler trophies/riddles, a few challenges
    Current objective: Get all riddler trophies/riddles
    Next objective: New game plus
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: This is so much better than Arkham Asylum, if that was even possible
    Total game overs?: Lost count
    Favorite event so far: The Solomon Grundy boss fight, that was a lot of fun.
    Favorite character and why: Obviously Batman. He's so classic, and he is such a bad ass in the games.
    Comments: Game of the year. Without a doubt. I have had so much fun playing it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast